It is only with the help of talented, motivated professionals that we can achieve our goals. We’ve set high standards for ourselves and we want people who can meet – or exceed – what we have established. That’s why we invest a great deal of time and attention in prospective team members as part of our hiring process.
After receiving a resume the following steps are taken:
- Human Resources views the resume and compares the applicant’s skill sets against current open positions.
- Phone screenings are given only to those candidates who are qualified for a position.
- A face-to-face interview is conducted by the Human Resources Department and, if necessary, appropriate testing is administered at this time.
- A select group of candidates will meet with the section managers.
- Additional interviews will be set up with a member of the appropriate section.
- Final assessments are made.
- An offer is made to the best-qualified candidate.
Note – Steps in this process may vary according to position.
MMA Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer