The employee benefits business is constantly changing and evolving. Most Human Resource professionals find it challenging to stay up-to-date on trends in the industry. MMA Michigan is firmly committed to the process of lifelong learning. This commitment extends to our own employees as well as our clients.
MMA Michigan will:
- Conduct in-depth, pertinent and interesting seminars on topics of interest to our clients and prospective clients.
- Produce and distribute the MMA Michigan Benefits Advisor eight to twelve times per year. This publication addresses in depth legislative and other “hot topics” in the benefits industry. It will keep you up-to-date on industry trends so that you will become a more knowledgeable and innovative planner, and a more valuable advisor to senior management.
- Produce and distribute the MMA Michigan ViewsLetter four times per year. This publication, also written and produced by the staff of MMA Michigan, addresses multiple topics in each issue to keep our clients abreast of emerging trends in the industry.
- Send periodic “For Your Information” (FYI) emails to our clients on topics that are highly relevant to their issues.
- Provide you and your staff with ready access to a team of experts who can quickly and completely answer any questions you may have dealing with your benefit plan.